Having hired over 1,000 professionals in 30 years means we understand the hiring process and we are experts in identifying Top Talent in the marketplace. Below is Managed Careers Retained Search Process
- The preliminary phase (front-end analytics) to understand your company environment as well as the client’s culture, history, structure and strategy
- The definition of the ideal profile (1) in which client and consultant work together to define the nature of the work and the qualities of the successful candidate
- The research phase (2-3) in which a first selection is made of those potential candidates matching the profile, the long list is established and interviews are planned
- The evaluation phase (4-5) in which semi-structured interviews are conducted with selected candidates with the aim to verify their experience and technical expertise, as well as the suitability of their personality, aptitude, attitude and motivation
- The presentation phase (6-10) in which a profile is established for each candidate and presented to the client who then decides which candidates he would like to meet. After the interview, remaining doubts can be alleviated through references or tests and assessments
- After the hire of the successful candidate, the recruiter stays available for clients and candidates and is ready to intervene and mediate if problems arise.